Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's a baking kind of day!

We have many of these kind of days around here! The weather is getting cooler and it just makes us feel like baking. Joshua loves to help us of course. He actually does a pretty good job transporting ingredients back and forth from one bowl to another. It's actually really weird for me to think that I have a son who is old enough to help me cook! All our boys are growing up and I just can't seem to enjoy them enough! It's definitely worth the extra clean up in order to build these special memories with him. It feels like just yesterday that I was sitting on the kitchen counter helping my mom mix up a batch of these very same cookies (Oatmeal Chocolate Chip - Yum)!
Amber & Joshua :)
So grown up!
Caleb & Tyler just hanging out, waiting for their turn to lick the bowl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sister, Cheryl, came to visit this past Friday through Tuesday. I hope to share a bit on that soon and some pictures!

1 comment:

Ashley Walter said...

Your boys are getting so big! We went to Grace Church today and had lunch with your family. It really made me miss you guys! We are praying for you!