Monday, December 8, 2008

"Todo, I have a feeling we're not in Florida anymore."

Saturday afternoon we had our first snow! These are my flip flops which were out on the back patio. I haven't been able to wear them in awhile. :) Aaron and I were laughing because when we got out the snow shovel in the morning, we notice that our neighbors were just using their brooms. I guess it's a little obvious that we don't see much of this in Florida!



Right now it's about 26 degrees outside. I'm inside with our boys, eating hot soup! :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Ha! Shovel, I love it!

Meghann Roberts said...

That's crazy - and pretty funny, too! Well, we're going to find our flip flops and head out for the day since it's supposed to be in the 80s today!! =) Can't wait to see you guys when you are down for Christmas!

cheryl dawn traugott said...

hahaha i love the snow on the sandals! :)