Saturday, April 12, 2008

Coming Soon...

I had a doctor’s appointment on Thursday and my doctor ended up sending me to the hospital for a sonogram to make sure that everything was okay with the twins. I had decreased fetal movement, especially on one side, and she wanted to make sure my fluid was okay and that the babies were not under stress. The sonogram showed that the babies are doing great! They have plenty of fluid, movement and even a layer of chub. So, they sent me home until next Friday. We have a c-section scheduled for noon this Friday, the 18th, at the Winter Park Hospital. We are so excited and are enjoying this last week at home before the next season of our lives begins with twins! :) Please keep us in your prayers.

More updates to come!

P.S. Thank you, Mom, for my comfy slippers which I plan to wear for the rest of the pregnancy! ...Partly because they are so comfortable and partly because none of my other shoes really fit anymore! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! We are praying for you guys! And are VERY excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your adorable boys! Love and miss you guys!
~The Smith Girls

Medana22 said...

Thanks for the update Crystal...
We will keep praying for you guys and anticipate the arrival of your boys:)

Unknown said...

Crystal,
I will be praying for you on Friday. I can't wait to see pictures of these handsome little guys!

Meghann Roberts said...

Yay!!!! I'm praying that you are able to rest and enjoy little Joshua much this week! Love the picture of him!! =) What a cutie! Can't wait to see those smiling twins!