Wednesday, June 18, 2008



Happy 3 year anniversary my Love. I'm rejoicing in the Lord's goodness to us. I could not be more blessed. First of all, the Lord has given us Himself and He has given us His Son, Jesus Christ, that we may be saved and may belong to Him. What more do we need? Nothing. If the Lord were to take away all the blessings He's given me, it would be well with my soul, as long as He does not take away Himself from me. And of this, we shall not fear, "For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:38-39).

But the Lord continues to pour out His blessings. For this breath of a life we have on earth, He has given me you, as my husband, to enjoy. Thank you, my Love, for being a faithful husband. It is a pure joy to be your wife, to submit to you, to follow you, to walk beside you as your helper. I love you immensely!

Happy Anniversary!

Love,
Your Love :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's also Caleb & Tyler's 2 month old birthday! Lord, we thank you for our sons and for the blessings that they are. We pray that you would draw them to yourself at a young age and that they would love you and serve you all of their days!
Caleb (left), Tyler (right)

3 comments:

cheryl dawn traugott said...

i love watching the love you two have for eachother! it is such a wonderful example to me! I love you both very much! thank you for being servants and displaying god's beautiful transformation and power over sin in your marriage.

THANK YOU!!

love, sis.

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Love, The Griffith's

Anonymous said...

Oh Crystal! I remember your wedding! you looked SO pretty!! I can't believe that it has been three years already! Congrats guys! Love ya'll!