Saturday, September 27, 2008

Girly Night

What do us girls do when Aaron has to study late? Okay...so it's not always like this but on this particular night Aaron had to study unusually late and so Amber and I declared it to be one of our official girl nights. Aaron stayed after classes to study in the PC library with some of the other guys and so he asked if I could come after putting the boys down and have a mini date with him in the PC cafe so that we could just spend a little time together. Amber and I thought it would be fun to make a blackberry cobbler so that I could surprise him with it. He thoroughly enjoyed the surprise. :) When I got back home...Amber had set up a surprise for me! We enjoyed some chocolate milk with Milano cookies while we talked, painted our nails and gave each other foot and back massages. I think I almost fell asleep after the back massage but we had a blast!
Me
Amber

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! you girls are so cute! :-)

Medana22 said...

Amazing!

Cassie said...

How cute! I miss you guys!